Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day! My husband and I spent the day with our son and took him to get a red balloon (his favorite color), then to the beach and then to get some shave ice. Shave ice is a special occasion treat for him and he loved it. After posting this card, I'll be in the kitchen cooking up some steaks, baked potatoes and asparagus for our Valentine's dinner.

So I'll get on with today's project. I made three versions of this card: one for my husband and two for my son's grandparents. I used cc designs stamps for the front cover (new spring collection) and the Valentine's sentiments are a Hero Arts stamp. For the pop-up on the inside I used the Sizzix 3-D heart die. I really liked how it worked and I think I can use this for a lot more than Valentine's projects. Gotta get cookin' so I'll be back tomorrow with another project. Happy Heart Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment