Monday, June 29, 2015

Sister Stamps Release #28 - Aulii & Sandcastle


Happy Birthday Sister Stamps! 
We're celebrating with seven stamps in this release and they'll be available on July 1.
I started out with Aulii and the sandcastle and found the perfect beach scene background paper at Island Scrapbooking.  Aulii is so adorable and after coloring her, I decided to give her a little tattoo on her arm inspired by some temporary tattoos I saw on toddlers the other day. I added the smiley starfish from a previous release of sea animals to go with the starfish in Aulii's hand. The sandcastle was stamped on some sand background paper also from Island Scrapbooking and I shaded it a little and colored the flag with Copics.  The sentiment is from a PTI stamp set called Flipping Out.

Check out other great projects from the rest of the Design Team and I'll be back with more tomorrow.

19 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the paper you used. How fun to pair a real background with a stamped image. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card Debi, love your little scene
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute. The beach you created using background paper makes a perfect beach for Aulii to hang out in to build a sand castle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this set a ton. Great card. Sister Stamps ROCKS!! TFS... Tereese S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE sooo cute! love the scene you created for this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this scene card!!! super job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stars on the beach are sparkling on the cool sands and your imagery are very summery! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! Aulii is a definite get for me - though now I'll have to color her up with a temp tattoo, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, that was so smart to use a paper that already had a beach background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing card. The whole layout turned out great and your coloring was great to. Have fun playing with your new stamps

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card takes you straight to the beach, love the papers you used and these new stamps are too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aulii reminds me a lot of my granddaughter when she was little - I'm definitely getting this stamp! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is my kind of card, scenery already built in to the paper. hahaha! Cute tattoo. Absolutely wonderful Debi!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute beachy card with an awesome stamp collection. Love this girl and love the sandcastle and the starfish. All so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the little girl..this scene looks like my little girl at the beach...love this card.

    ReplyDelete