Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Jenny



My crafting buddy Jenny or CBFF and she calls me, celebrated her birthday last week.  I took her out for brunch at Kilauea Lodge (yum!) on Sunday and we had fun "girl" time!  We talked and ate and talked and ate!  And we even did a little shopping after that!  Jenny is an incredibly generous and kind friend and I hope she had a great birthday!

I recently discovered Lawn Fawn stamps and have fallen in love with them.  Their cute and whimsical style are so up my alley.  I'm thrilled with how well they stamp and I love their versatility and simplicity. I used the bunny for the card and paired it with PTI's matstack 1 die and coordinating stamp.  I wanted to jazz up the envelope so I used the squirrel, hop marks and "yay" from the same stamp set and tied it together with the card's matching DP.  Creating this was pure joy!

Supplies: 
  • Stamps: Lawn Fawn Critters in the Burbs, Verve Big Wish, PTI Tiny Treats Christmas
  • DP: Bella Blvd.
  • Ribbon, buttons, Stickles, Linen Thread

2 comments:

  1. great card! and super cute envelope :) sounds like it was an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thank you so much for a fun day, great food, great conversation, and just being a great friend. We really need to do that more often yah?

    You got me hooked on Lawn Fawn now!

    ReplyDelete