My card today features Shimo-san. I loved this image from Denise's first sketches and it has turned out to be such a fun and playful stamp. You'd think it would take long to color, but it's faster and easier than you'd think. The girl and boy aren't very big so not much to color, the scarf and hat are simple to do and only a little shading on the snowman and snow - and the final result...cute, cute, cute!
If you like a chance to win Shimo-san here's all you have to do:
- Follow this blog and post a comment on THIS POST
- Share your excitement about Sister Stamps with others (not required, but appreciated)
- Grab the blue badge on my sidebar and post on your blog (not required, but appreciated)
Winners will announced tomorrow, October 1 so don't forget to come back and see if you're a lucky winner!
For more blog candy check out the Sister Stamps blog and for more sweet inspiration hop on over to the awesome Amy Young's blog.
- Stamps: Sister Stamps Shimo-san
- Die: SU Top Note
- DP: Carolees Creations
- Copics, PTI Button, Ribbon, Rhinestone, Stickles