Friday, December 17, 2010

Tag Swap - December

These are the tags I made for my December Tag Swap partner ManLe, owner of Pineapple Cove.  The task was to make 6 of the same tags but I couldn't decide which one to do, so I did 2 different tags (3 of each).  For the flower tag, I cut, rolled and clear embossed the flowers to give it a nice gloss.  It was a bit time consuming, but the results were worth the effort.  I watched Jennifer McGuire's tutorial and learned how to do this. The other fun element of this tag was stamping on felt.  Haven't done it much but I will use it more often because I love the texture felt gives to any project.  StazOn ink seems to work the best on felt.

The bunny tag was such a delight to create just because this Lawn Fawn stamp is so stinkin' cute!   I also used PTI's ticket die for the "to" and "from" and this die is always fun to work with.

Hope you're enjoying the holidays.  I'm almost done with my shopping and this weekend will be my weekend to bake.  Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without baking.  LOL!  Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment