Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rainbow Birthday Tags

My twin nieces turned 5 this month and they wanted a rainbow themed party.  My SIL asked me if I could make personalized tags for about 35 kids so this is what I came up with.  I found the perfect digi images for the girls at mygrafico and matched the child's hair color to the image.  I added some Stickles to the skirts, some ribbon and a small Jolee's rainbow sticker to tie it all together.  The boy tags were made using PTI's Boy Basics: Truckin' It stamps and dies and Copic markers.

I find papercrafting to be most fun when doing projects for kids.  I guess I like the bright fun colors and all the cute things you can do!

3 comments:

  1. Aw Debi, I love these tags!! So bright and fun!! I know the kids (and their parents) will love them too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tags Debi! The kids will luv these! I especially luv the firetruck one! :) My hubby's a firefighter. I only used my PTI Boy Basics Truckin' It stamp and die once so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made the tags, too?!?! So crafty. Baby Schwartz got his first party favor! :)

    ReplyDelete