Friday, December 16, 2011

Holiday Door Decor

I was on the Christmas party committee for a women's group I belong to and I made the favors for our event.  I've been wanting to make felt door hangers for a while and finally decided to give them a try.  I created a couple different prototypes and the committee liked this version so I made about 25.  As most crafts go, they took a lot longer to mass produce than expected, but I got them done in time for the party. 

The red background and tree are cut from felt.  I cut the pine tree using a die from PTI's set called In the Meadow.  For the circle at the top, I ironed Heat n' Bond to Christmas fabric and run it though the Big Shot.   It was a challenge finding the right glue to adhere everything, but in the end Fabri-Tac worked best.

Sorry this is a quick post.  I've got a bunch of holiday things to check off today's list so I've got to run.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment