1. Rub the acetate with a used dryer sheet to remove static so the confetti "shakes" and doesn't stick to the acetate.
2. With a small brush, lightly "paint" some cornstarch or baby powder on the sides of your mounting tape so the confetti and micro beads don't stick to it.
3. I found 3M Scotch brand mounting tape works best. I buy the roll and cut it in strips to fit my window.
If you'd like a chance to win the Miyako stamp, here's all you need to do:
- Follow this blog and post a comment on THIS POST
- Share your excitement about Sister Stamps with others (not required, but appreciated)
- Grab the badge on my sidebar and post on your blog (not required, but appreciated)
Winners will be announced on January 15. You can enter to win more candy at Island Scrapbooking's blog and on Sister Stamps blog. We are thrilled to have guest designer Nadine join us this month so be sure to check out her blog and show her some love!
See ya tomorrow!
Stamps: Sister Stamps Miyako, Hero Arts Celebrate Everyday, PTI Think Big Favorites #11
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Four
Copics, Confetti, Buttons, Twine