Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sister Stamps Release Day #9 - Blog Candy Winners!

Hey There!  Hope you're having a nice holiday weekend!  It's release day #9 for Sister Stamps so get these adorable images today!  You can find a list of retailers on the sidebar of Sister Stamps official blog.  I have blog candy winners to announce and I apologize for this late post.  I took off to teach class this morning and completely forgot to put this up. So here we go!

The winners are:
BFF's:  EVA
Buddies: COLLEEN

If you are a winner, please contact Jenny at sisterstampsllc@gmail.com.  Thank you to all who played along and a shout out to guest designer Cindy for her wonderful creations!  A big mahalo to Jenny for taking me along for the ride - I love creating with your stamps!

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend and happy crafting!

2 comments: