Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sister Stamps Release #13 - Shin Shin

 Thanks for stopping by for day three of Sister Stamps Release #13. Today my project features Shin Shin the panda bear.  I've been seeing different types of pocket cards while walking the isles of card stores and it inspired me to make this pocket card with a window. I kept it clean and simple to allow Shin Shin to shine.

Here's what the card looks like when you pull it out.

The stamps I've featured over the past 3 days will be available from tomorrow. To find out where you can purchase them, see the official Sister Stamps blog here.

For more ideas and creativity, check out the Sister Stamps blog here and guest designer, Eva here.

3 comments:

  1. How cute Debi!! Aww you always have the coolest ideas! Going to try this one too. Shin-Shin is adorable here. This idea rocks!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Shin-Shin! He looks so cool sitting there on the outside of the pocket card ~ great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and perfect color choices to showcase Shin-Shin.

    ReplyDelete