Saturday, August 31, 2013

Sister Stamps Release #17 - Reindeer

Welcome to day 3 of Sister Stamps release #17. I decided to create a gift card holder using PTI's Card Base-ics #2 die. I stamped the background using a Hero Arts snowflake set and some Archival Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue Ink (so pretty). 
Then I cut a 2-3/4" x 7" strip and folded it in half for the gift card. The sentiment is from PTI's Stylish Sentiments Holiday set. For some bling, I used SU's gold glitter paper to create a band.
This is the gift card holder.
All of the holiday stamps will be available tomorrow, September 1. 
Thanks for stopping by and for more ideas and inspiration, you can check out the other blogs here:

2 comments:

  1. Gee, I haven't used that die yet... Love how you utilized it on the front and made a removable band. And you know me, I love the bling!! Thanks again for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super cute! i love this idea!

    ReplyDelete