Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sister Stamps Release #23 - Sakura Set

Are you ready for another Sister Stamps release?  It's another fun one and today I'm featuring the Sakura Set. There are so many images in this set and the possibilities are endless. I believe this set was created to coordinate with the Sakura-chan and Momotaro stamps, however it's great on its own.  I created a shaker card and stamped a few different sizes of the solid sakura in the background. Some of the images were stamped with a second generation of ink to give a varied effect. I stamped and cut out one of the images and popped it up on top of the frame. I added gold Stickles and  a gold bead to finish it off.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

Thanks for stopping by and check out the other designers below:

4 comments: