Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sweet Susan

A friend's birthday is coming up at the end of the month so I decided to ink up this Elisabeth Bell sweetheart called Susan.  I have the most fun with these images because you can see them come to life as you're coloring.  You may already know this, but I thought I'd share anyway.  I was trying to find a teal paper to match the girl's pants so I could punch out a butterfly.  Nothing matched so I colored some white cardstock with the same Copics I used to color the pants and then punched out the butterfly.  Perfect match!

Supplies:
Stamp: Girl - Elizabeth Bell "Susan", Happy Birthday - SU "Teeny Tiny Wishes"
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug "Birds & Swirls"
Punches: Butterfly - EK Success, SU Modern Label, SU Word Window
Spellbinders: Labels Four
Copics, Stickles, Diamond Glaze, Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment