Monday, January 31, 2011

Elegant Manhattan Floral


Welcome to the new look of Crafty Buzz!  I'd like to say I redesigned my blog as a way to start off the new year, but really what happened was Shabby Blogs changed all their codes so I had to redo it.  It was the nudge I needed do what I've put off for months.  I love the new layout and design much better and hope you do, too!

Anywho, onto my card.  I saw this card on someone's blog a long time ago and was sent to My Pink Pajamas for the instructions.  It made me buy Stampin' Up's Manhattan Flower embossing folder and I finally gave it a try.  This card is so elegant!  The instructions are pretty simple to follow and the results absolutely stunning.  If you have this embossing folder, I encourage you to give it a try!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

  • Stamp:  PTI Inside and Out Birthday
  • Embossing Folder: SU Manhattan Flower

2 comments:

  1. Wow- nice blog banner! Love the card too- thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! I think I have to try that! I love the new layout. Looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete