Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine Bubbles

Isn't this new Dandelion image a cutie?  Dandelion's new clings are surprisingly a good size image and I love that each set has instructions for a project.  I thought this elephant would be sweet for a Valentine's card and this is how it all came together.  I love Valentine's not because it's the holiday for love, but because of all the cute pink and red things that come out for crafting.   Got exactly one week to enjoy more Valentine's crafting and hopefully baking, too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

  • Stamps: Dandelion "Bubbles & Smiles", PTI "Just the Ticket", Penny Black "Betsy Bluebell"
  • Punch: SU Heart to Heart
  • Die: PTI Ticket Die
  • DP: Little Yellow Bicycle
  • Heart Doily

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute Debi!! I SO want to get my hands on a set of those new Dandelion clings!!

    ReplyDelete