Friday, February 28, 2014

Sister Stamps Release #21 - Kimie


It's day 3 of Sister Stamps release #21 and here's my shaker card featuring Kimie! How sweet is she with the three bunnies? Although this stamp is great for Easter, I think it can work for other occasions as well.  I need a card for an upcoming birthday so this is what I came up with.  I used PTI's "fabulous frames" stamps and dies and the new Stampin' Up "arrows" embossing folder (love it!).

Thanks for stopping by and the stamps for this release will be available tomorrow! Be sure to check out the other designers below:

4 comments:

  1. Yay! A fantastik shaker card, knew I could count on you to do one. hehehe.. This is adorable Debi and yes, the SS line definitely make great "any occasion" cards. Loved seeing all of your projects! Happy Friday!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card! love the shaker look and that embossing folder is great too. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love the shaker card. I so want to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Pretty Deb! So adorable shaker card :)

    ReplyDelete