Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sister Stamps Release #21 - Moon

Helllooooo! Boy this year is flying by and I can't believe we're almost into March! It's time for another Sister Stamps release which will be available on March 1. I'm excited about the sweet new bunnies and today I'm featuring Moon! This cutie patootie can obviously be used for Easter themed projects but can easily be used for a variety of other occasions as well.

I used the PTI "In the Meadow" die for the hills and PTI "Polka Dot Parade #1" stamp set for the sentiment.

To check out the other designers click below and I'll be back tomorrow with more!

4 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike! Perfect sentiment with that bunny =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love how you used the jelly bean paper as the ground!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Debi! Love the spring colors!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete