I've always wanted a house with a formal dining room where I could hang a beautiful chandelier. Maybe someday. In the meantime, I had fun playing with this new stamp from Hero Arts. It was a challenge to take a photo of this card without getting a reflection in the gold foil cardstock. Can you see me at the bottom of the card?
- Stamps - Hero Arts Chandelier, Thank You from Hero Arts Message Bubbles
- Designer Paper - Bo Bunny Flutter Butter Willow
- Cardstock - Bazzil, gold foil
- Embossing Powder - Gold
This card was fun to make and color. I wanted to use every stamp in this new set, but couldn't fit them all. You can't really tell from this photo but the first layer of ocean is popped up to give the card a little dimension.
- Stamps - Hero Arts Oceans of Joy, Thank You from Hero Arts Message Bubbles
- Designer Paper - Best Creation Bubbles
- Cardstock - Bazzil
- Stickles - Crystal
- Fiskars - Wave punch