I finally took the plunge and started this blog after months of thinking about it. I've always loved crafting and got back into card making about a year ago. I'm inspired daily by the many blogs I look at and I'm always amazed at the incredible talent and creativity that's out there. I hope you enjoy the projects I have to share and thanks for stopping by.
This card features the absolutely adorable Create in Me stamps and I couldn't resist this bunny and tea cup. It was fun to color with my Copics and I used the new Stampin' Up Specialty Designer paper.
- Bunny & tea cup stamps - Create in Me
- Be Happy stamp - Stampin' Up Darling Dots
- Desinger Paper - Stampin' Up Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Cardstock - Bazzil
- Flowers - All Natural Accents
This calendar uses designer paper from My Little Shoebox. I just cut the images out and added a little "bling" using Stickles. This paper just makes me smile :)
- Paper: My Little Shoebox - Little Ladies - Michelle
- Butterfly punch - EK Success
- Stickles - Crystal
- Flowers - Hero Arts
- Acrylic frame