Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My First Post

I finally took the plunge and started this blog after months of thinking about it. I've always loved crafting and got back into card making about a year ago. I'm inspired daily by the many blogs I look at and I'm always amazed at the incredible talent and creativity that's out there. I hope you enjoy the projects I have to share and thanks for stopping by.



















This card features the absolutely adorable Create in Me stamps and I couldn't resist this bunny and tea cup. It was fun to color with my Copics and I used the new Stampin' Up Specialty Designer paper.

Supplies:
  • Bunny & tea cup stamps - Create in Me
  • Be Happy stamp - Stampin' Up Darling Dots
  • Desinger Paper - Stampin' Up Specialty Designer Series Paper
  • Cardstock - Bazzil
  • Flowers - All Natural Accents
  • Ribbon
  • Copics















This calendar uses designer paper from My Little Shoebox. I just cut the images out and added a little "bling" using Stickles. This paper just makes me smile :)

Supplies:
  • Paper: My Little Shoebox - Little Ladies - Michelle
  • Butterfly punch - EK Success
  • Stickles - Crystal
  • Flowers - Hero Arts
  • Rhinestones
  • Calendar
  • Acrylic frame

4 comments:

  1. Wow Debi, you sure are ambitious! So that's what you and Jenny were doing the other day. I love reading other people's blogs because they really inspire me and give me lots of ideas. It makes me happy that people are so giving and sharing of themselves, so the best to you in your new venture. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world Debi!! Thank you for sharing your great creations! Your card is too cute and your calendar is adorable! I look forward to seeing more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland! I love your card and calendar too! Looking forward to seeing more of your projects! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog wear and love your blog title! Can't wait to see more of your creations! Love your card & calendar!

    ReplyDelete