Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Susie



















My friend Susie's birthday was on the 5th and this is the birthday card I made for her. I love coloring this Birthday Sophia image from Paper Pretties. The expression on her face cracks me up. Had this In Bloom paper pack from PTI for awhile and finally got a chance to use it. Used the largest Spellbinders Label One for the image so I had to free hand the brown layer behind it. I often wish Spellbinders made two sizes larger in their Nestabillities sets. Do you ever feel the same way?

Hope you're all having a nice weekend. I'll be working on the window display for Island Scrapbooking this afternoon. I'll let you know how it goes.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Paper Pretties Birthday Sophia set
  • DP - PTI In Bloom
  • Copics
  • Punches - Stampin' Up Scallop Oval, Modern Label, Word Window
  • Flock - White
  • Stickles - Crystal
  • Cardstock - Bazzil
  • Flowers - Doodlebug Paper Posies Limeade
  • Ribbon

1 comment: