My friend in NY has a birthday coming up so I inked up my PTI Beautiful Blooms II set for her card. I also used the PTI coordinating die and a circle punch for the cut out flower and I have to say, I love how the stamps and dies are made to match. Decided to try a vellum band to subtly anchor the flower and realized I should use vellum more often.
- Stamps: PTI Beautiful Blooms II, Sentiment - Hero Arts Essential Messages
- Inks: SU Chocolate Chip, Versa Color Lagoon Blue, Peony and Marigold
- Die: PTI Beautiful Blooms II Die #1
- Punch: 1-1/2" circle punch
- Cardstock, rhinestones, vellum, Stickles