Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back From Summer Vacation

I'm back from vacation and ended up staying on Oahu almost an extra week.  My son was having so much fun and my mom and dad invited us to stay longer so without any hesitation I took them up on the offer.  My brother, sister-in-law and 4-year-old twin nieces were visiting from L.A. and we all stayed at my parent's house.  Although it was somewhat chaotic, we had a blast!   My poor husband had to return to reality after a week's vacation, but we did a lot while he was there and a good time was had by all.


I'm finally settled back in here at home and my crafting mojo is flowing again.  This card was made with cute cut-outs from Kanban.  Don't they just make your heart smile?  They just punch out (no coloring or stamping) and the characters have such cute backs to them.  I made this for a baby shower we threw for our Island Scrapbooking friend Kelli.  We had an early shower for her since our other IS friend Donna is sadly leaving us and moving to New Zealand in a few weeks. 

Anyway, that's it for now.  I hope you're all enjoying your summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment