Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Halloween in August


A lot of Halloween craft supplies are in stores now and my head is spinning with ideas as I think about what to do for my projects this year.  So to get warmed up, I colored this Pink Cat Studio cutie and put this card together.  I'm probably the only person who didn't have a bat punch so I finally got the new one from SU- and I love it!

Supplies:

  • Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Itty Bitty Halloween
  • Punches: SU Bat, MS Drippy Goo 
  • Spellbinders: Labels Four
  • Paper: Making Memories Spook Alley
  • Copics

5 comments:

  1. Oooh! Such a CUTE card! No, now I'M the only one without a bat punch! Hahaha! Love the drippy goo on your card too! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawww...such a cute Halloween card! Love it! I've been seeing Halloween stuff but haven't gotten around to it yet. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR CARD!!!! You did a fantastic job colouring the stamp and I really like that black goo that is dripping, so cool!
    Great job!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Debi! Such a cute image:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Debi- That is so cute, I love them little PCS images..i love halloween too!

    ReplyDelete