Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Camouflage Birthday


I used to be good about being on time with people's birthday gifts but since my son was born, that all changed.  So here's a gift for my brother that I finally got in the mail (it's almost 2 months late)  I used the wrapping paper to make a coordinating card, but it came out a little more "halloween-ish" than I expected. Maybe I should have used more green and black with orange just as an accent.   Anyway, it was fun to create and I hope my brother likes the gift.

2 comments:

  1. What a great sister you are...such a great card! And tell me about it! I was always on top of things like birthdays and other such events...until I had my kids! :-) I say better late than never! Hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way it turned out! Where did you find that paper? I love it. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete