Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Heartfelt Thanks

PTI designer team member, Dawn McVey did this week's PTI Make It Monday video and although I didn't follow the actually technique, I was inspired by her card design.  These thank you cards were simple and fast to make so I made a few to have on hand.  I'm starting to really like the Mat Stack 3 die and stamp set as I play around with the possibilities.

Supplies:

  • Stamps: PTI Mat Stack 3
  • Dies: PTI Mat Stack 3, PTI Eyelet Lace Border, Spellbinders Butterflies Two
  • Punches: 2" Circle, Heart Small
  • Button, Baker's Twine

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like simple and fast cards!! I should work on having some cards on hand too! Thanks for the inspiration!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card! always great to have thank you cards handy :)

    ReplyDelete