Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Octopus Octopus Swimming in the Ocean

Happy Day After Valentine's everyone!  My husband and I celebrated last week with dinner at my favorite restaurant.  We avoid eating out on Valentine's Day and Mother's Day to avoid the crowds.  My son and I spent part of yesterday making Valentine's crafts and he gave them to my husband and our friend who is staying with us this week.  So cute and fun!

Anyway, today's card features the most adorable octopus from Lawn Fawn's "Critters in the Sea."  I tried out the round metal tag for the first time and I like the look of this embellishment.  Also gotta love all the musical note papers out there now.  This colorful one is so cheery.  And I just realized that the piece of my tape backing got in this  photo so sorry about that...it wasn't part of my design.  Lol!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: