Friday, April 8, 2011

A Banner Thank You

I recently celebrated a birthday so I've been making thank you cards like crazy for the many thoughtful and generous gifts people have given me.  Maybe I should have kept the cards simpler and mass produced a bunch of the same card, but I get bored that way.  I usually end up not finishing what I started because it's too repetitious.  Anyone else feel that way, too?

Anyway this is one of the cards I made using a few things I've had, but opened for the first time for this card.  Banners are simply fun and I used PTI's banner dies in conjunction with Cosmo Cricket's "Early Bird" DP.  The sentiment is from a great PTI set called "Say it with Style" and I colored it in with Copics.  I used EK Success' new "Abstract Flower" border punch and it has quickly become my new favorite!

Thanks for stopping by and TGIF!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment