Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Baskets

I was supposed to post this yesterday and time got away from me as I spent the day with the family coloring eggs, hiding and finding eggs and cooking to celebrate the holiday.  So instead of calling this post Easter baskets, I'm calling it Spring baskets.  I was inspired by a post I saw on October Afternoon's blog and I'd like to say I tried my own version of their basket but I pretty much cased it!  Made a few of these for friends and love how sweet and charming they turned out.

Hope everyone had a nice Easter weekend!  We'll be eating boiled eggs for the rest of the week!

Supplies:

  • Dies: PTI Favor It Box 2, PTI Cloud 1&2, PTI Just the Ticket Border
  • Punch: MS Bunny Sitting, MS Grass Edger
  • Stamps: Hero Arts Young Deer (wood)

No comments:

Post a Comment