Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Treats

I was inspired to make these treat holders after my CBFF, Jenny made these for us Island Scrapbooking girls for Girl's Day (she also taught a couple classes on this).  I was anxious to use the digi bunnies from Chi Chi Memories I bought after Easter last year and have been waiting a whole year to use them.  They are the most adorable bunnies ever and I'll share another project I did with them tomorrow.  The third treat box was created with another digi image I've had for awhile from cc Designs.  I think I made about 10 of these and filled the boxes with chocolates and Hello Kitty hard candies.  Sure had fun creating different little scenes.  Thanks for the inspiration Jenny and Happy TGIF!

Supplies:

  • Digi Stamps: Chi Chi Memories, cc Designs Gingersnap Spring Thing
  • Sentiment: SU Easter Blossoms
  • Punch: MS Lace Heart Borlder, EK Success Butterfly, MS Grass Edger
  • DP: PTI, Doodlebug

1 comment: