I tried the center step card for the first time and it was fun and pretty simple to do. I love using red and pink together for Christmas because it makes me think of sweets like candy cane and gingerbread - so yummy! I had the perfect Doodlebug DP and combined it with Spellbinders' tree die and a Lawn Fawn banner.
For a chance to win the Setsuna stamp:
- Follow this blog and post a comment on THIS POST
- Share your excitement about Sister Stamps with others (not required, but appreciated)
- Grab the blue badge on my sidebar and post on your blog (not required, but appreciated)
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by the Sister Stamps blog and guest designer Amy Young's blog to see what they've got cooking!
- Stamps: Sister Stamps Setsuna, Lawn Fawn Banneriffic, Lawn Fawn Cozy Christmas
- Die: Spellbinders Nested Pine Trees
- DP: Doodlebug
- Copics, Bakers Twine, Rhinestones