Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sending You Smiles

Today's card features C.C. Designs' Hawaiian Birgitta which I colored up for a class I taught a while ago.  I finally designed a card for her and this is the result inspired by something I saw on Amy Young's blog.  I love how the woodgrain looks stamped in white.

Also, the following two winners have not claimed their Sister Stamps blog candy yet. Please email Jenny at sisterstampsllc@gmail.com by September 15.  If prizes are not claimed by the deadline, new winners will be drawn.
YOKO stamp - winner is Amy 
AYAKO stamp - winner is Idemello 

Supplies:
  • Stamps: C.C. Designs Hawaiian Birgitta, Dandelion Designs sentiment, Hero Arts Woodgrain
  • Punch:  MS Layered Arches
  • DP:  Bo Bunny

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Birgitta looks so sweet and love the orange colors. Great card layout! TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty!! Liking the woodgrain background... gives a really cool 3D look to the card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the colors on this card...and the woodgrain background looks great!

    ReplyDelete