Friday, April 16, 2010

Birthday RAKs

It was my birthday in March and I received the following creative and most thoughtful gifts!
















The above birthday RAKs are from my friend Jenny.  She made the cutest double shaker card using a Lili of the Valley bunny stamp.  This card is over the top fun!  She also made the gift bag and filled it with cute stamps (that I've been eyeing) and embellishments.  Love them!  Thank you Jenny!


The above RAKs are from my friend Donna.  She coordinated the card, note pad holder and clothes pin and packaged it in a matching glassine bag (I should have taken a photo of the bag).  I love the note pad holder which I carry in my purse all the time now.  Sure beats writing on the back of receipts or on a napkin.  What wonderful and thoughtful gifts!  Thanks Donna!

1 comment:

  1. great birthday RAK! such creative gals! happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete