Friday, April 2, 2010

Trevor on the Farm

As soon as I saw this October Afternoon Farm Fresh paper, I had to get it and use it.  So I took a specific part of the paper and combined it with cc Design's Spring Trevor  and bench stamps.  This easel card box is so fun to make and was inspired by Michele of My Simple Crafts.  You can check out her blog here and she has easel box projects on Feb. 17 & Dec. 23.   Thanks Michele!

The drawer knob was created by using a felt flower  and a brad through the middle.  I cut out the flower from the Sizzix Hello Kitty "Kathy" die.  The felt flower just adds a little extra dimension and interest to the knob.  And I love it when there's multiple uses for a tool.


Supplies:

  • Stamp: Boy-cc Designs Sugarplums "Spring Trevor", Bench-cc Designs Sugarplums, "You Make Me Smile"-Hero Arts Thinking of You Messages
  • DP: October Afternoon Farm Fresh Farmyard and coordinating pattern on back
  • CS: Bazzil
  • Punches:  Marvy Uchida Scallop Square Pink, Marvy Uchida Square Blue
  • Felt Flower: Sizzix Hello Kitty "Kathy" die
  • Copics
  • Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment