Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!  I hope you're having a great day.  We did a little egg hunt in the house for our 17-month-old.  I put his favorite snacks in the plastic eggs and tried to get him to grab the eggs.   It sort of worked.  He got frustrated trying to open them, but he knew there were "mum mums" in them.  All the excitement wore him out so he went down for his nap pretty quickly.   And while he napped my husband and I watched a couple of movies.  Nice and relaxing nice day.

So onto my card.  I love trees and decorating them for the seasons and holidays.  What I did here was take SU's Season of Friendship stamp set and made my card version of an Easter tree.  The ornaments are buttons and to make them flat, I just cut off the bulky part that you would normally use to sew it on.  This way they lay flat on the card.  The bunnies are from cc Designs Spring Elves set and the bunny is why I bought the whole set....so cute!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment