Sunday, September 19, 2010

4 You!

This is Bugaboo's Desiree and her little Dandelion Designs' feathered friend.  Aren't they cute together?  For some reason the image of this little girl made me think of things like a candy store, bubble gum, cotton candy, etc.  so I reached for some striped paper from one of my favorite paper lines, October Afternoon.  This and a circle sticker from Reminisce, layered with a contrasting brown scalloped circle, set the color palette for the card.  Yummy color combination!  I faux stitched the scalloped circle which I probably enjoy doing because I wish I were better at sewing..lol!  I also used SU's Tiny Tags stamps and punch and hung a "4 You" tag from the ribbon, finished off by a button with linen thread.  

1 comment:

  1. Great combination of stamps! It is so sweet. Your creativity is just flowing. Thanks for being an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete