Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lollipop Lollipop.....


......Oh, lolli, lollipop!  This is such a cute idea and I had a chance to try out these See's lollipop holders for a going away party we threw for our friend Donna.  I forgot to take photos of them, so for fun, this is what I did with the left over lollipops.  I finally used some of my real red SU brads (which are almost too cute to use) and  my cousin's wife gave me the animal clothespins from her last trip to Japan.  The leaves were fun to make and I found another way to use the crimper.  If you cut  your leaf, fold it in half (tip to tip) and run it through the crimper at a 45 degree angle you get leaves like this.  When you open up the leaf, you have instant veins!  Pretty cool, huh?!



































Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Supplies:

  • DP: Jillibean Egg Drop Soup, October Afternoon
  • Brads: SU Sending Love Real Red, brushed metal gold
  • Punches: SU Boho Blossoms, 1-1/2" Circle
  • Spellbinders: Scalloped Circle
  • See's Lollipops, Crimper, Animal Clothespins, Button, Baker's Twine

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I just love that you took the photo outside! :) These came out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!! They look adorable in the grass!I have made these before but a long time ago.
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember making these for favors for one of our stamp camps! it was really fun to make! love the way you added the little clips! too cute!

    ReplyDelete