Thursday, September 23, 2010

OCS - Summer

This is my first card for the OCS (One Card Swap) organized by Linda.  My partner this month is Denise and hopefully she got this in the mail by now.  The theme for this month's card is summer and it was the perfect opportunity to use these Tiddly Inks images.  This boy reminds me of my son who loves the water and uses a yellow star floater.  I used PTI's ticket die and border stamp and I'm thrilled with how the die cuts with perforation just like a real ticket.

There's still time to sign up for October's swap which will be a Halloween themed card.  If you'd like to play along, you can sign up here.

Supplies:
Stamps: Tiddly Inks, PTI Just the Ticket
Spellbinders: Lace Circles, Circles
Punch: Fiskars Boundary Waters
Die: PTI Ticket
DP: Imaginisce
Dew Drops

5 comments:

  1. So very cute, Debbie. :) I like the two images combined together and all the little details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debi! Your card is adorable. Thanks for sharing. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you used the punches. Great job on the image! It goes great with your dsp. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ... that is just too cute! I love the color combo & layout. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey- you used your new nesties!! I didn't break mine in yet. This image is so cute- love how you layered the punches. I'm sure Denise will love it!

    ReplyDelete