Friday, June 17, 2011

Aquarium Birthday

I've been having fun playing with shadow box cards and this is another version using acetate to create an aquarium-like scene.    I don't know if you can see the acetate which creates the "glass"of the aquarium. but  I stamped the bubbles on the inside of the acetate with black StazOn and filled it in with Stickles.  I added blue rhinestones on the outside for more sparkle.  The cat is simply stamped on black cardstock, cut out and turned around so you see the back of the cat, creating a silhouette.   These cards are simple card to make with many fun possibilities.  Also, it flattens out to fit your standard A2 envelope.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Critters in the Burbs, Critters in the Sea, Hero Arts Oceans of Joy
Eucalyptus Stickles, Black StazOn, rhinestones, Copics

3 comments:

  1. How cute! Love that cat too...must be licking his chops watching the fish swim by. LOL. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...this card is too cute!! You are on a roll with these shadow box cards! I'm loving each and everyone of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the type of card I've been looking for! Thanks for posting all your fantastic creations Debi! And I'm loving all your cards using Sister Stamps! Hope you're doing well! Take care, Linda

    ReplyDelete