Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sister Stamps Kiyomi- Day 2 Blog Candy

The excitement continues with Day 2 of my introductions to Sister Stamps and today, I introduce you to sweet sweet "Kiyomi".  I love this image as she reminds me of my twin nieces - adorable, curious and lighthearted!  Isn't she cute as she looks at the butterfly in wonderment?  Shadow box cards have quickly become a favorite of mine because they're perfect for creating little scenes, they're quick to make and they lay flat to fit a standard A2 envelope.  Gotta love that!  

And now, on to the free stuff!

This is Day 2 of Blog Candy Giveaway and the candy will stay open until June 30.   Winners will be chosen by a random drawing and will be announced on July 1.  Here's how to enter for today's candy:
  • Follow this blog
  • Post a comment on THIS POST
  • Share your excitement about Sister Stamps with others (not required, but appreciated)
  • Grab the pink badge on my sidebar for your blog (not required, but appreciated)

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to come by tomorrow for more blog candy!

21 comments:

  1. Wow debi~
    you did another magnificant card again! Woo hoo! Luv how you inked her up, and the oriental DP just "A" perfect. I"m counting those days, my fingers are crossed (he,he)
    Happy weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMWord, I didn't think anything could be cuter than your last card but... OMWord I love this. She is so sweet and your card is just soooo beautiful! I really really can't wait to play with these beautiful little girls. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome card! The colors and paper all go together just perfectly!! I so love these Sister Stamp images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about the card - the layout, style, coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Perfect image for a shadow box :) ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my how adorable this card is! The washi paper in the background is just perfect for this little Kiyomi! Oh, and I love that butterfly too!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card Debi! I just love the colors you use and this shadow box card. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuteness! Love the colors you used on Kiyomi and that shadow box card is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning shadow box card! Luv the asian washi paper to go with Kiyomi! I'm sure you're making Jenny and Denise very proud showcasing these wonderful images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a beautiful shadow box card! i love how you used the washi paper in the background... what a perfect match for the image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shadow box theme! This card is stunning, the colors are amazing and your coloring is beautiful. Bringing these little girls to life. Love how you used Kiyomi to accent the Washi paper. She makes quite a statement. TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh i LOVE this!!! so so cute!! i love that embossing folder too and use it often on my asian creations... the background is outstanding with this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is beautiful. Love the colors and background image.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Debi! Great job. Can't wait to see more of your creations. I can't wait for the release. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. so cute! love the use of the asian washi paper.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is awesome! The embossing folder that you chose to use is perfect for this card. I often use it for my Asian cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. the design is soo cute and i love the paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. great shadow box....what a precious card to receive...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the DP you use and the style of card. Thanks for inspiring me to try a shadow card. Kiyomi is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete