Friday, June 24, 2011

Introducing Sister Stamps - Day 1 Blog Candy

Today is a special day!  I am thrilled to introduce Mei Lin, the first of three new stamps to be released on July 1 by a brand new company called Sister Stamps.  My CBFF (crafty BFF) Jenny and her sister Denise joined creative talents and started this new venture.  I have seen Jenny working on this for months and it thrills me to no end to see this dream come true!   Not only am I excited for them, but I am also excited for everyone who will now get a chance to create with these adorable and playful images.  I fell in love with the images when I first saw them, but my expectations were exceeded as I colored them and saw them come to life!

Now it wouldn't be a release without giveaways, right?  So here's the deal.  I will have three Blog Candy giveaways and they will be posted today through Sunday.  The candies will stay open until June 30 and I will announce the winners on July 1.  Winners will be chosen by a random drawing.  Heres' how to enter for today's candy:

  • Follow this blog
  • Post a comment on THIS POST
  • Share your excitement about Sister Stamps with others (not required, but appreciated)
  • Grab the pink badge on my sidebar for your blog (not required, but appreciated)
You can find more excitement, inspiration and blog candy at the official Sister Stamps blog.

Don't forget to come by again tomorrow and enter for more freebies!

21 comments:

  1. It came out so cute! Love how you used the pinwheels as accents!! Thanks again so much my CBFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card - can't wait until I receive my order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the image and the card! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! ♥ the scene you created :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv the pinwheels in the grass and you've created such a wonderful scene for Mei Lin. I'm so happy for Jenny and her sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debi this is just adorable! I love your colors and I love your pinwheels. Such a sweet card and how exciting for your friends. I can't wait to get the chance to purchase them. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  7. how adorable is your card these images are darling....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card Debi! I love the clouds. This images is super adorable, so glad they are in rubbah now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cheery card Debi!! I love the entire scene your created for this card! Perfection! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the scene and this image go so well with your card. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So yea, I'm going backwards on the posts (lol), but my comments are sincere. When Jenny first started posting with these girls I was like where can I get them they are the cutest little Asian dolls I've seen EVER. I'm not just saying that to get the prize, I'm just stating a fact. Now that they are available I am over the moon and so excited to see their dreams come true.
    Beautiful card. Another lovely scene and the pinwheels are so much fun. TFS!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww this is really sweet!! nothing like playing in the grass on a beautiful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card. The cloud background and image goes well together. The asian girl is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorable!!!! love the cloud background!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card! You did a great job on making a scene for Mei Lin. The scene is perfect for her.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so sweet! Love the new stamp line! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely fell in love with this new line of stamps when I first saw them. So glad I came upon this blog. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This Chinese girl is very cute! Your cards are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I fell in love with the cuties the first time I saw them - My first question was is there a stamp. Yipee now they're here. Can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. All your Sister Stamps cards are so adorable! Now I know I "NEED" them all!

    ReplyDelete