Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mermaid in Distress

 Well not really... this mermaid isn't really in distress, but I used Distress Inks for the background paper.  Got a used book and distressed a page with Broken China, Scattered Straw and Peeled Paint.  Then I used a blow dryer to dry the ink.  I cut out a Labels One Spellbinder shape and distressed the edges with Vintage Photo and stamped Hero Arts' "Friend" sentiment.  It was fairly simple and fast to do.  I love the way these inks blend and trying different combinations is great fun!

1 comment:

  1. like the effect of the distress ink! great card!

    ReplyDelete