Sunday, June 13, 2010

See the Flowers Smiling

Sorry I've been MIA.  I've been taking a Copic class and I actually have homework.  Yikes!  It's been a while since I've had homework.

Anyway, here's a card that uses Martha Stewart's great flower punches.  I found they look great with punched contrasting circles for the centers or fun brads like I used here.  I've also been experimenting more with very subtle designer papers and stamping my sentiments right on them. I'm usually attracted to the bright, bold, fun papers, but realized that the "more quiet" papers can be great to play with as well.

I'm learning some fun tips from my Copic class so as I progress through the class, I'll share some of them with you.  Today's tip:  Did you know that you can remove Copic marker ink stains using Purell hand sanitizer?  The Purell with 60% or higher alcohol will do the trick.  If you have the Colorless Blender refill that will work well, too.

Have a great week!

Supplies:

  • Stamps:  Hero Arts "Girl Holding Flowers", Hero Arts "Thoughtful Messages"
  • Punches:  Martha Stewart
  • Brads: Gemstone Brads, SU Corduroy Button Brad
  • Cardstock, Stickles, Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment