Tuesday, June 15, 2010

You Make My World Happy

I enjoy playing with mermaids and this Sweet November "Pearl Tidepool" digi is no exception!  She's one of the new releases this month and her big eyes and lips make her different to color compared to most images.  I tried the Gina K 120 lb. Pure White paper for the first time here and so far I like it.  I have more papers to try and I'll give you my final opinion later.  But in the meantime, here's what I can tell you about the Gina K paper.

Copic tip for today:  Because the Gina K 120lb. heavy cardstock is thick, it doesn't bleed through when you're blending with your Copics.  And when the ink doesn't bleed through, it stays closer to the surface and allows you to blend better.  You also use less ink and you can flip it over and use the back if you make a mistake.


Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet November "Pearl Tidepool" digi, Hero Arts "Woodland Creatures" sentiment
Punch: Fiskars Wave Border
Cardstock, Pearls, Stickles, Copics

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Love your coloring! Did I read correctly, Wave Border punch?! I gotta get me that one! I love the look! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete