Friday, June 18, 2010

Notepad with Style


I've been experimenting with these notepads and stamped this floral image from SU's "Elements of Style" set on every page of the notepad.  Sound daunting?  Well it really isn't if you do it while watching reruns of "Glee" or perhaps like me, you've been sucked into "America's Got Talent."  I just stamped the image from different angles of the notepad sometimes using very little of the image and other times more of it.  Then I created a band around the notepad and added the sentiment which is also part of the stamp set.  I put it in a cellophane bag, stapled it shut and created a band for the top using a MS border punch to hide the staples.  Then I personalized it, added some rhinestones and....viola!

Supplies:

  • Stamps: SU Elements of Style set
  • Punches: SU scalloped circle, SU's 1-1/4" circle punch, MS daisy edger border punch, SU modern label
  • Ink: SU's Melon Mambo
  • Cardstock: Bazzil kraft and black, SU melon mambo
  • Notepad: 4" x 6" (pack of 10 from Office Max)
  • Cellophane bag, rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment