Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's a Batty Kind of Tag

Different versions of this tag had been swirling around in my head for awhile and after playing with numerous papers and embellishments, this was the final result.  It was my first attempt at sewing on paper and I found that it's definitely addicting.  I love the added element stitching gives to the tag.  I used the wacky and yet so cool DP from My Mind's Eye along with the coordinating stamp set.  I packaged the notepads (from my previous entry) and a chocolate bar in a glassine bag, tied it with a ribbon and added the tag.  I added a small wooden clothes pin as a final touch just for interest.  What fun this was!!

Well my Halloween projects are done and now I can enjoy all the festivities with my son.  Have a wonderful and safe weekend everyone!  Happy Halloween!!

Supplies:

  • DP: My Mind's Eye Blackbird
  • Stamp:  My Mind's Eye
  • Punch: SU Bitty Bat Large
  • Buttons, Ric Rac, Small Clothes Pins, Embroidery Thread

1 comment: