Monday, October 25, 2010

Autumn Notes

My friend Donna made a notepad like this for me and I love it.  I keep it in my handbag and never have to scramble for scratch paper anymore.  I decided to give it a try myself and created something with an autumn theme.  Once I got the design down, I did everything in assembly line fashion.  It was so fun using Imaginisce's coordinating fall papers and I can't wait to start designing some for the Christmas holidays.

I got my notepads from Office Max and had them cut 5" x 8" pads in half.  The downside is half the pads will have a red line running through them.  I also had to cover the top of the notepads because they say Office Max and don't look very pretty.  You can order  2-1/2" x 8" pads from PTI, however they have about half the amount of pages than the ones from Office Max.

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve Accent Notes, JustRite circle border, HA pumpkin, PTI Just the Ticket
DP: Imaginisce
Ticket Die: PTI
Doily Lace Tag: MS
Notepads: Office Max
Lace Ribbon: WalMart and SU
Punch: 1-3/4" Circle
Spellbinders: Scalloped Circle

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful projects! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great notepads Debi!! I am ALWAYS scrambling around for scratch paper! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of your notepads! They come in really handy.

    ReplyDelete