Saturday, October 2, 2010

Zing and a Flourish

I made this sample for Island Scrapbooking using more Zing embossing powder and Hero Arts' Fabulous Flourish.  I saw this idea on someone's blog and I'm sorry I can't remember which blog it was.  I really love playing with Zing and finally got myself some non-neon colors like red and cricket.  I thought the bottom of the card needed some straight lines to juxtapose the curls of the flourish so I used part of the Hero Arts Ledger Cling and some white ink.

Supplies:

  1. Stamps: Hero Arts Fabulous Flourish, Hero Arts Ledger Cling, Hero Arts Sentiment
  2. Punch: SU Scalloped Oval, SU 1-3/4" x 7/8" Oval
  3. Embossing Powder: Zing Neon Green
  4. Rhinestones, Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Wow...this is such a pretty card! I love how the colors just totally POP out on it! And you added just the right amount of bling too! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete