Tuesday, March 9, 2010

ATS Challenge #20 (Spring Is In the Air)



This weeks ATS challenge is to use dots and stripes and I couldn't wait to use Sweet November's "butterfly bunny."  Such a sweet image.   For the challenge, I used SU's Good Morning Sunshine DP (yellow polka dots) and I don't know if you can see it, but the Bo Bunny orange cardstock behind the "happy spring" sentiment has some polka dots, too.  My green and orange ribbon has stripes and I also tried to create stripes by weaving different ribbons.

Supplies: 
  • Stamps: Bunny-Sweet November "Butterfly Bunny", Sentiment-Sweet November Spring Elves set, Butterflies-Hero Arts various sets
  • Copics
  • Spellbinders: Labels Nine
  • Punches: Marvy 1-1/2" circle, SU scalloped circle
  • Ribbons
  • Stickles
  • Cardstock: Bazzil, Bo Bunny
  • DP: SU's Good Morning Sunshine

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debi,
    Love the woven ribbon look! These bunnies are so darn cute!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debi,
    The bunny is so cute and I love all them butterflies and woven ribbons. TFS. Love visisting your blog and get more inspired.

    ReplyDelete