This weeks ATS challenge is to use dots and stripes and I couldn't wait to use Sweet November's "butterfly bunny." Such a sweet image. For the challenge, I used SU's Good Morning Sunshine DP (yellow polka dots) and I don't know if you can see it, but the Bo Bunny orange cardstock behind the "happy spring" sentiment has some polka dots, too. My green and orange ribbon has stripes and I also tried to create stripes by weaving different ribbons.
- Stamps: Bunny-Sweet November "Butterfly Bunny", Sentiment-Sweet November Spring Elves set, Butterflies-Hero Arts various sets
- Spellbinders: Labels Nine
- Punches: Marvy 1-1/2" circle, SU scalloped circle
- Cardstock: Bazzil, Bo Bunny
- DP: SU's Good Morning Sunshine