Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Bouquet of Daisies

This Greeting Farm Anya from the Miss Anya Love set is so sweet with her bouquet of daisies.  I had the perfect DP to coordinate with this image and it was the inspiration for Anya's blue dress.

Also have to mention that the sentiment is from SU's "Thank You Kindly" set.  I use this set way more than I thought I would and there's four really useful thank you stamps.  And the cool thing is, this is one of the sets offered for FREE until March 31 if you place a $50 order.

Supplies:

  • Stamps: Greeting Farm-"Miss Anya Love" set, Thanks - SU "thank you kindly"
  • DP:  I don't know the company this is from
  • Spellbinders: Long Classic Rectangle Large, Long Scalloped Rectangle Large
  • Copics
  • Cardstock: Bazzil, Bo Bunny
  • Ribbon
  • Stickles: Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debi,
    I love this card!! Everything fits together so perfectly!
    Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete