Thursday, March 18, 2010

Simple Tags

















I'm alive and I got my mojo back.  First, I was fighting a cold which I know was due to lack of sleep.  I was working on so many things and sleeping really late so it all caught up with me.  Then I had some things around the house to tend to and I had a couple of project deadlines (which I'll share with you soon).     

In the meantime, I had a birthday gift and baby gift to mail out this week and these were some tags I whipped up.  


I'm just loving this Hero Arts "Butterfly Cling Set (3)" more and more.  And the cute little bundle of joy is a new stamp from Pink Gem Designs.  Isn't he just adorable!  I probably should have made a tag with ducks to match the wrapping paper, but I really wanted to use this Pink Gem stamp.

Supplies:
Butterfly Tag:
  • Stamps: Butterfly - Hero Arts "Butterfly Cling (3)", Flourish - Hero Arts "Heart Flourish", Thinking of You - Hero Arts "Message Bubbles"
  • Ink: Versa Color Peony, SU Chocolate Chip
  • Cardstock: Bazzil
  • Corner Rounder Punch
  • Copics
  • Stickles: Crystal
  • SU Horizontal Slot Punch
Baby Tag:
  • Stamp: Baby - Pink Gem Designs "Oh Boy"
  • Copics
  • Cardstock: Bazzil
  • Spellbinders: Scalloped Rectangle
  • SU Horizontal Slot Punch
  • Corner Rounder Punch

2 comments:

  1. That Pink Gem stamp is cute!! Great job on the tags.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debi,

    I love your tags! That Pink Gem stamp is too cute!!

    Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete